Youth training program for Prime Minister Aimed at training Pakistan’s educated youth through internships in private and public sector offices.
Applications are invited from all over the pakistan.
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent.
- Diploma of 3 years after Matric / FSc.
- Madrassah graduates are also entitled to apply.
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- Age Group: The age limit is up to 25 years & for AJK, GB, FATA, Southern Punjab (Multan Division, Dera Ghazi Khan Division, Bahawalpur Division) and Balochistan is 30 years as on 05-11-2017
- Pakistani National.
- There is no gender discrimination female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
All over Pakistan
Rs.15,000 per month for 12 months
Number of Interns
Focal points in each private and public office will be responsible for ensuring effective use of the internees’ services
Areas of Training
All leading private sector companies / organisms and organizations in the development sector, federal, provincial and local government offices, including educational institutions, are offered internal services.